1 cup kidney beans, canned and rinsed
- 1 cup black beans, canned and rinsed
- 2 cups green beans, cooked
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- Coat a nonstick pan with the olive oil. Bring pan to medium heat and add onions to pan. Cook until slightly translucent.
- Add kidney beans, black beans, and green beans to pan.
- Add in honey and vinegar.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in spices while simmering.
- Stir occasionally and allow salad to simmer in pan for about another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Serve warm or chill to serve cold.
Nutrition Information per 1/2 cup serving:
- Calories: 132
- Fat: 3.9 grams
- Total Carbohydrate: 22.3 grams
- Fiber: 4.8 grams
- Sodium: 169 milligrams
- Protein: 4.2 grams