(makes about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste, no salt added
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
**Sauce is very concentrated so mix with meat or seafood of your choice to enjoy best.
- Mix tomato paste well with water to make a thick sauce.
- Add in spices. Mix well.
- Add 2 tablespoons sauce mixture to every 4 ounces meat or seafood for best flavor. Use more sauce if more concentrated flavor is desired.
Nutrition Information per 2 tablespoons:
- Calories: 19
- Fat: .2 grams
- Total Carbohydrate: 3.5 grams
- Fiber: 1.2 grams
- Sodium: 610 milligrams
- Protein: .8 grams