- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat butter in nonstick pan on low to medium heat until it starts to melt. Add bell pepper and onion to pan and cook until onions are slightly browned.
- Beat eggs and add in spices and cheddar cheese.
- Pour egg mixture in pan and slightly mix in with peppers and onions.
- Turn heat to low and cook for 5 minutes until eggs start to cook around edges.
- Broil pan in oven for about 3 minutes until top of frittata is lightly browned.
- Serve and enjoy! Tastes great served with Smooth and Mild Salsa.
Nutrition information per 1/8 frittata:
- Calories: 73
- Fat: 4.25 grams
- Total Carbohydrate:1.8 grams
- Fiber: .4 grams
- Sodium: 101 milligrams
- Protein: 6.4 grams