(makes about 1 cup of salsa)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender cup.
- Blend for about 20-30 seconds until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy with tortilla chips or use as a topping for meats or veggies.
Nutrition Facts per 2 tablespoons:
- Calories: 12.4
- Fat: 0 grams
- Total Carbohydrate: 2.65 grams
- Fiber: .65 grams
- Sodium: 124 milligrams
- Protein: .44 grams