- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fat-free cooking spray
- Beat eggs and add to ground turkey.
- Add in spices and bread crumbs and combine thoroughly with clean hands until well mixed.
- Coat a flat cooking sheet with fat-free cooking spray.
- Using a 1 tablespoon-measuring spoon, scoop meatball mixture into a heaping tablespoon and arrange on pan. Repeat with remainder of mixture, creating about 16 meatballs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, flipping meatballs over after 10 minutes into cooking.
- Remove from oven, set for about 5 minutes to allow meat to retain juices, and serve! Pairs well with My Lighttrack Dietitian's Original Marinara Sauce.
Nutrition Information per meatball:
Fat: 3.1 grams
Total carbohydrate: 1.3 grams
Fiber: .3 grams
Sodium: 122 milligrams
Protein: 6.1 grams