(makes about 2 cups)
- ~3 medium apples, peeled, cored, and sliced (about 2 cups apple slices)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Heat butter in nonstick pan on low to medium heat until it starts to melt. Add apple slices.
- Add cinnamon and toss apples to coat with cinnamon.
- Add water to pan and simmer on low for about 20 minutes until most water is absorbed. Add honey while simmering and toss with apples.
- Remove from heat, serve, and enjoy!
Nutrition Information per 1/2 cup serving:
Fat: 3.25 grams
Total carbohydrate: 14 grams
Fiber: 2.25 grams
Sodium: 21 milligrams
Protein: 0 grams