(makes 10 (1/2 cup) servings)
- 6 cups diced sweet potatoes
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ground pepper to taste
- Place sweet potatoes and carrots in a large pot with water just covering the vegetables.
- Cook on medium heat for about 25 minutes until carrots and potatoes are tender and can be cut with a fork.
- Remove from heat, drain water, and place vegetables in a large bowl.
- Use mixer to blend and smooth out carrots and potatoes.
- While mixing, add in butter and spices.
- Once blended well, serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information per 1/2 cup serving
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 1.1 grams
- Total carbohydrate: 20 grams
- Fiber: 4.1 grams
- Sodium: 204 milligrams
- Protein: 1.3 grams