(makes about 8 (1/2-cup) servings)
- 4 cups fresh baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup water
- Boil carrots for about 10-15 minutes until slightly softened.
- Heat butter in pan on medium heat.
- As butter melts, add in honey and combine with butter.
- Drain water from carrots and add in carrots to pan.
- Combine honey butter mixture with carrots.
- Add in water, turn heat to low, and cover pan; simmer carrots with sauce for about 10-15 minutes until water is nearly absorbed into carrots.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information per 1/2 cup serving:
Fat: 1.4 grams
Total carbohydrate: 14.5 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Sodium: 99 milligrams
Protein: 0 grams