(makes about 10 cups)
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 4 cups diced chicken
- 4 cups diced sweet potatoes
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Heat a nonstick pan to medium heat. Add diced celery, carrots, and onions and "sweat" out vegetables for about 5-7 minutes until slightly softened and onions are translucent.
- Add broth to large pot and bring to a rolling boil on medium heat.
- Add chicken, vegetables, and spices to broth.
- Cook for about 1 hour and reduce heat to low to simmer for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and enjoy! Be sure to remove bay leaf from soup when serving.
Nutrition Information per 1 cup serving:
Calories: 183Fat: 4 gramsTotal carbohydrate: 19.4 gramsFiber: 4.2 gramsSodium: 584 milligramsProtein: 18.1 grams