(makes about 18 cookies)
- 3 cups corn flakes
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fat-free cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter, eggs, honey, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Place corn flakes in a sealed plastic kitchen storage bag and crush with hands until cereal is finely crushed.
- Add cinnamon to cereal and mix well.
- Pour cereal mixture with wet ingredients with clean hands until well combined.
- Coat a nonstick cookie sheet with fat-free cooking spray.
- Scoop cookie mixture with a tablespoon-measuring spoon and place each tablespoon of cookie mixture onto pan about an inch apart.
- Bake for about 7-8 minutes. Let cool. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information per cookie
- Calories: 63
- Fat: 3 grams
- Total Carbohydrate: 8.3 grams
- Fiber: .35 grams
- Sodium: 60 milligrams
- Protein: 1 gram