(makes about 1 cup sauce)
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine soy sauce, honey, and ginger in a bowl until well blended.
- Place mixture in small saucepan on stove top at low heat.
- Mix flour with ¼ cup water until well blended and gradually stir into mixture in saucepan.
- Stir frequently and cook until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat. Serve and enjoy! Pairs well with stir-fry vegetables or on top of rice, noodles, meat, seafood, and more!
Nutrition Information per tablespoon:
- Calories: 22
- Fat: 0 grams
- Total Carbohydrate: 5.4 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Sodium: 134 milligrams
- Protein: .4 grams