Ingredients (makes about 1 dozen muffins)
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- Mash bananas well until smooth with only a bit of lumps (see picture).
- Add oats to banana mixture until mixed well.
- Add in cinnamon sugar and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place muffin liners in a metal muffin pan and spray liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add around 2 ounces of mixture to each muffin liner (fill liner nearly to top and pat down before cooking).
- Bake for about 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
Nutrition Information per muffin:
Fat: 1.35 grams
Total carbohydrate: 23 grams
Fiber: 2.9 grams
Sodium: 1.25 milligrams
Protein: 3 grams